OrgPlus RealTime now offers the ability to publish your chart or plan to HTML. Below are the Best Practices and relevant information for publishing your chart to HTML.
- Recommend uploading files to a web server or SharePoint site instead of distributing zip file around. (note: Before uploading new published files to your web server, we recommend removing previously published files. This ensures that your users see latest charts.)
- Create a View specifically for publishing
- Should contain only the fields that any employee can view
- Should include the same fields established for searching on the domain ex. First Name, Last Name, Full Name, Email, etc.
Chrome (note: Due to Google’s implementation of the Same Origin Policy, published HTML files are only visible when stored on a Web Server like IIS or Apache.)
- Internet Explorer: 8 and 9 (note: Internet Explorer 8 does not support box highlights or shadow effects)
- Firefox 18 through 22
- Safari 5.1.7