OrgPlus RealTime Express is a file-based application that can create org charts by importing and/or modifying a spreadsheet. We recommend that you download the sample data and use this file as a template to create or modify your chart.
- To access the Sample Data Sheet, click the gear icon (Administration) on the left navigation.
- Click the Download Sample Data icon and save to an accessible location.
- Edit the spreadsheet with your company’s employee data.
- We recommend that you do not edit the spreadsheet’s column headers, as that is what your current chart is built from
- Important: Every employee must have a unique Person ID
- The Supervisor ID determines the chart hierarchy
- Leave the Supervisor ID blank or ‘0’ for the employee at the top of your chart
- Do not put ‘0’ for the unique identifier
- Do not leave multiple supervisors ID empty
- Save the file in a convenient location
- Click the Update Employee Data button.
- Click Browse
- Select the updated file.
- Click SAVE.
Wait a few moments as the data refreshes.
- Click the Workspace icon to view the changes.
Should you need additional help please watch this video tutorial.