Adding a corporate Logo to your chart
This article describes how to add a corporate logo to a chart using the Master Page.
The Master Page enables you to define a background page that is common to all chart and sub-chart pages in a project.
1. With your chart open, click the View tab and select Master Page from the Document Views section.
The Master Page is displayed.
2. Click the Insert tab and select Picture from the Illustrations Text section.
3. Browse to your logo, select it and click OK. The logo appears in the center of your Master Page.
4. Move the logo to the desired area of the chart by clicking and dragging. You can click on any of the corners of the logo to resize if necessary.
5. Click the View tab and select Normal from Document Views section. The chart is shown with a logo image in the background.