OrgPlus allows you to configure many options when printing charts. If your chart contains sub-charts, each sub-chart is typically printed on a single page (although each sub-chart can span any number of pages). It is important to configure the Page Setup settings for each chart correctly in order to get the desired results when printing multiple sub-charts.
- Click the File tab and select Print | Page Setup to display the Page Setup dialog box.
- Select the Fit to radio button. Enter 1 Page(s) wide by 1 tall.
- Tell OrgPlus how you want the sub-charts scaled by using the Uniform scaling of all sub-charts checkbox.Uniform scaling of all sub-charts ON – all chart boxes are scaled the same
Uniform scaling of all sub-charts OFF – small charts are scaled up
- If your chart contains Master Page elements, tell OrgPlus how you want the Master Page elements scaled by using the Uniform scaling for all master page elements checkbox.Uniform scaling for all master page elements ON – all master page elements are scaled the same on each printed page
Uniform scaling for all master page elements OFF – master page elements are scaled with each sub-chart (WYSIWYG)
- Click OK. Try printing your chart with different Uniform Scaling settings until you achieve the desired effect.