How do I update my data?
OrgPlus RealTime Express is a file-based application that can create org charts by importing and/or modifying a spreadsheet. We recommend that you download the sample data and use this file as a template to create or modify your chart.
1. Click the gear icon in the left navigation.
2. Click the Download Employee Data icon.
3. Edit the spreadsheet with your company’s employee data.
- We highly recommend that you do not edit the spreadsheet’s column headers
- Important: Every employee must have a unique Person ID
- The Supervisor ID determines the chart hierarchy
- Leave the Supervisor ID blank for the employee at the top of your chart
- Save the file in a convenient location
4. Click the Update Employee Data button.
5. Click Browse and select the updated file.
6. Click Save. Wait a few moments as the data refreshes.
7. Click the Workspace icon to view the changes.
8. Should you need additional help watch the following video tutorial.